Black Friday Workouts....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/28/08 3:07 am - Fort Worth, TX
Good Afternoon All,

I hope everyone had a great holiday! Let's hear what we all did to work off the gobble gobble we ate!

I just got back from a 5000 meter swim (3.1 miles)  I have a 20 mile run tomorrow....Wish me luck.

-Dan

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Rob S.
on 11/28/08 3:20 am - DE
My workout today was buying a new pair of running shoes.  I also got some comprssion unsocks.  Get to try them out tomorrow on our long run.
Rob
DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/28/08 5:13 am - Fort Worth, TX
Let me know how they help with recovery.... I am on the fence about trying a pair. Have a good long run tomorrow!

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Rob S.
on 11/29/08 2:56 am - DE
Hey Dan,
The compression calve guards are phenomenal.  They set me back $49 but finished my run today with absolutely no pain during or after the run.  Quite a difference between the last couple of runs I've done.  I'm alrdeady asked for another set for Christmas.
Rob
victoria R.
on 11/28/08 8:17 am - goose creek, SC
My workout today consisted of walking, shopping, standing in line.  I started 1:00 this morning and finished about 12:00 this afternoon and came straight home for a nap.  My congestion is getting worse and not feeling so hot. 

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

havoc103
on 11/28/08 8:30 am - Rio Rancho, NM
I actually made it to the gym, made it my must do before the shopping.
I did 10 mins on the treadmil and then another hour on the elliptical.
Good luck on the 20 mile run tomorrow, Dan!

Linn D.
on 11/28/08 12:33 pm - Missoula, MT

I was smart and wore my workout clothes to my first shopping stop (son's birthday present). 

Stopped at home and gave it to him, then off to the gym for my 40-minute run.  Didn't feel so hot to start with, but after the first 5 minutes, everything went just fine.

I've got an 18-miler on the plate for tomorrow.  Hope I can do it.  The long ones haven't been going so great lately.  Should be better, though, with the shoe situation figured out.

Linn
MacMadame
on 11/29/08 1:32 pm - Northern, CA
30 min. on my SIL's treadmill. The stupid thing has an incline that can't be turned off and I thought I was going to DIE.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active