Sherry Did It.... Ironman Arizona, Done 15:05:51. Great Job Girl!!!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/23/08 1:30 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hat's off to Sherry today.... She again is an Ironman. Tempe, AZ completed for her in 15:05:51. 2.4 Mile Swim, 112 Mile Ride, 26.2 mile run! She has worked so hard despite her accident, and is such an inspiration to me and many of you out there. Let's post some good thoughts for Sherry to read when she comes back to the board. Congratulations Sherry, you rock!!!

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Yelena K.
on 11/23/08 3:07 pm - Plymouth, MN
WOW! And I thought a 5K was hard! Holy crap ---- congratulations for finishing such a HUGE marathon -- you rock!!

2019: 11 years out and maintaining a loss of 150lbs.

Follow me:

www.morethanmyweight.com

www.facebook.com/morethanmyweight

www.youtube.com/morethanmyweight

Cassie W.
on 11/23/08 7:09 pm
Sherry,  you are truly amazing!  Congratulations on powering through the challenges and finishing another Ironman.  I can't wait to read your report!

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Rob S.
on 11/23/08 8:15 pm - DE
Way to go, Sherry!  Incredible performance!  I hope that you are aren't in too much pain right now so that you can soak in the success of being an IronMan.  Thanks for letting us live through your endeavors.
Rob
jon1970
on 11/23/08 8:21 pm
INCREDIBLE! What an accomplishement.
Elisa K.
on 11/23/08 8:54 pm - Lumberton, NJ
Congratulations Sherry!!  You rock!!
Seht
on 11/23/08 9:12 pm
Awesome job Sherry, it was very enjoyable watching your progress online.  I'm absolutely 100% impressed and so happy for you.  What an inspiration.

Congrats

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

donnainhouston
on 11/23/08 9:46 pm - League City, TX
You're an ispiration girl.  I can't even begin to imagine how proud you must be!  Just knowing that you did it will give you the power to push through everyhthing and anything you want to do in life.

Good for you and ^5!

Donna :)

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong

MaryS
on 11/23/08 9:58 pm - Long Island, NY
Sherry,

CONGRATULATIONS! You are amazing and quite the inspiration. Can't wait to read your report.

Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

silvercb67
on 11/23/08 10:06 pm - MN
Truely an AMAZING accomplishment! Way2Go!

Most Active