Sunday Workout!

Rob S.
on 11/23/08 7:22 am - DE

OK, so today I did a 12-mile run.  It was cold to start and cold to finish.  I was wearing gloves for the first five miles, and the last three.  We did it in 2 hours 12 minutes.  No walking this time.
I've got to check tomorrow with the surgeon to find a substitute for Celebrex since Blue Cross won't authorize it, until you have two failures with two other drugs.  My knees really pound at about the 10-mile mark.  Hopefully he will have some alternative which will help. 
I have another 16-mile run scheduled for next week.
Rob

Linn D.
on 11/23/08 9:19 am - Missoula, MT

Today was a rest day for me - at least for my legs and feet.  Lots of homework to do (and Sherry watching to accomplish), so I've been working my brain and fingers instead.

Linn
Mona
on 11/23/08 6:05 pm
VSG on 02/16/07 with

I did a power yoga class for an hour and a half.  That woman is a sadist!  Actually, I love to challenge myself but honestly, I don't think my body was meant to twist and turn in some of the ways presented.=D  However, I must say that I surprise myself sometimes when I give it a try.  

I hope you find a sub for your Celebrex! 

At or below goal since 5/08....without mal-absorption!
Cassie W.
on 11/23/08 7:17 pm
Another day at the gym . . .
-1 hour fast walk with 8 minutes of easy jogging (since the 6 minutes went ok yesterday)
-30 minutes elliptical

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

MaryS
on 11/23/08 9:51 pm - Long Island, NY
I did a 50 min run (don't know the mileage) along the East River in Manhattan. It was a beautiful run!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Most Active