Any Turkey Trotters

Jce3g
on 11/20/08 10:17 pm, edited 11/21/08 3:54 am - MI
I am going to be in warm San Antonio for Thanksgiving as opposed  to freezing Michigan.  I am planning on running the 4 mile 33rd annual SARR Turkey Trot Thanksgiving morning.  Even here in Michigan there are Turkey Trot runs.

Does anyone else have pre-Thanksgiving meal running plans?
MaryS
on 11/20/08 11:06 pm - Long Island, NY
We are going to be in Montgomery, AL and I couldn't find any turkey trots in the area, so DH and I will be doing our own turkey trot on thanksgiving morning.

Have fun!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Rob S.
on 11/20/08 11:25 pm - DE
I'll be running the PNC MS 10k in Wilmington, DE on Thanksgiving morning.  It's a nice run, a little hilly along the the Brandywine River, but has a killer hill the last 1/2 mile to the finish line.
rob
Elisa K.
on 11/21/08 12:31 am - Lumberton, NJ
The hubby and I will be doing the Turkey Trot at Cooper River Park in Camden, NJ.  This will be my hubby's first race!  We figured if we run, than we can eat more  - LOL!!
Linn D.
on 11/21/08 6:08 am - Missoula, MT

Thursday is normally a spin day for me, and since my gym is doing 2 hours of select classes, I got lucky enough that one of them will be spinning.  A whole hour!

Linn
Kevin A.
on 11/21/08 6:15 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
I'm thinking about doing The Long Beach Turkey Trot!! Depends if I'm going anywhere for Thanksgiving??

http://www.turkeytrot.us/
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active