10 Month Post-Op Update & Tuesday Workouts.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/18/08 2:13 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Ok Guys,

So I am officially 10 months post op. It has been an amazing ride, and it is just going to get better. 400 pounds to 212 pounds today, who would have thought. Thank you guys for being such a great source of support and encouragement. On to the other more important topic; WORKOUTS.....

I went for a nice ride this afternoon, just about 26 miles is all I had time for, then went on a 3.4 mile run and finished in a PR of 25:39. I hope you all had a great day and again, thank you all for the support and encouragement.

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

MacMadame
on 11/18/08 3:31 pm - Northern, CA
Great before and afters - what a big difference!

Tues exercise: 30 min. on stationary bike.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Sherry_Berry
on 11/18/08 5:27 pm - Dacula, GA
Dan is HAWT and has much to celebrate!

I did 90 minute spin, 30 by myself, 60 w/instructor. First spin class at Lifetime. I wore my IM gear to "psych myself up" and luckily the instructor noticed and played the kona video from 2 years ago! Just what I needed...a good dose of the Hoyts, Sister madonna buder, Chris McCormack, and Natasha with her smile!

Oh, and Blazeman. I always tear up with him!
Elisa K.
on 11/18/08 8:37 pm - Lumberton, NJ
WOW Dan - you look awesome!!  Congratulations on your success!!

Tuesday workout - I ran about 5 miles after work.  I've got to say, I do not really enjoy running in the dark, or the cold.  I am all geared up for both, but I still don't like it - LOL!   
MaryS
on 11/18/08 9:31 pm - Long Island, NY
Dan,

You look great - you've made tremendous progress is 10 months.

Yesterday I had my physical therapy session - that's all I was able to get in for a workout.

Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

victoria R.
on 11/18/08 10:15 pm - goose creek, SC

What do people say when they havnt seen you since this time last year?  You look awesome.  As for my Tuesday workout I did an hour training session w/trainer we did drills on the treadmill, stairmaster, lots of lunges, some upper body strength & ab work.  I feel great today.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Seht
on 11/19/08 12:28 am
Awesome job Dan.

I have been fighting a head and chest cold for the last week + but decided I should go to the gym and try to run anyhow.
I only managed 1.5 miles, but it sure felt like 15.  I hope this clears up in the next couple days, I have my first 10k on Saturday.  I'm not looking forward to that under these conditions.  I don't think I could carry enough tissue to handle this head cold.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active