GREAT JOB.. Sherry

Sherry_Berry
on 11/16/08 5:24 pm - Dacula, GA
Ha! That's the route I shoulda taken. I did one sprint in October 2006 and signed up for IMFL a month later. That was my favorite race!

I've done"
one sprint
2 sprint relays
2 at 70.3 distance
2 at 140.6 distance

I don't race a whole lot. Once you get up to the big boy distance racing becomes a waste of training time.
kypdurran
on 11/16/08 10:50 pm, edited 11/16/08 10:50 pm - Baton Rouge, LA

That's the truth!  Finishing that race, in that mess was a helluva accomplishment.   Some of my sub-11 hour IM-vet pals that did IMUSA this year finished in 14+ on that day because of the conditions. 

Awesome job Sherry!  I can't wait to join the ranks of IM next year.    I'll be tracking you at IMAZ!  Have a great, safe race!

Chad
www.team464.com

Seht
on 11/17/08 12:48 am
Congrats!  This is another inspirational moment to add to the list that everyone here has accomplished.

Oh hell yeah that would be cool to have a wall of fame stickied at the top of this message board.
Every time someone completes an event, we put their name, the event, distances, and the date on it.

I think I will start another post with this subject.  We could do one for each year.  Since 2009 is just right around the corner, it would be a great time to start.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Sherry_Berry
on 11/17/08 1:14 am - Dacula, GA
I just got "yelled at" by my coach. Apparantly I'm all ho-hum.
Mifiremedic
on 11/17/08 7:45 am - MI
Getting yelled at? How dare he!

I would love to be all ho-hum, if it gets me thru a Ironman, heck I'd even settle for a HIM. Send some ho-hum my way, please...

Most Active