GREAT JOB.. Sherry

Mifiremedic
on 11/16/08 4:59 am - MI
I am at awe in what you completed. Not only is it one of the toughest Ironmans, but the conditions were absolutely horrible.

Youre a true hero and inspiration to all of us wanna bees...

Curt
Elisa K.
on 11/16/08 5:13 am - Lumberton, NJ
Seriously!!  I want to be like Sherry when I grow up!! 

Thank you for sharing Sherry - you have been very inspiring to me!!
Sherry_Berry
on 11/16/08 7:37 am - Dacula, GA
Blu****hanks! I was out there that day to have fun. That I did!

I couldn't get over how big the pro male's "package" was. I mean...he was actually able to run with all that in there? Well...as you saw, he walked a bunch. Maybe it got in the way!
Mifiremedic
on 11/16/08 7:40 am - MI
Excuse me? I didnt see any "packages"? Help me out
victoria R.
on 11/16/08 8:44 am - goose creek, SC
Sherry you ROCK!  What an impressive accomplishment and you look absolutely beautiful in your photos, it doesnt even look like you were exhausted.  You definitely inspire me.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Sherry_Berry
on 11/16/08 7:57 am - Dacula, GA
The pro with the facial hair that was wearing red on the bottom. He walked a bunch and was hurting. He had a big package...you're not a girl...you wouldn't take notice of these things!
Mifiremedic
on 11/16/08 8:04 am - MI
Ha Ha... Oh those kind of packages.. No I was too busy looking at the other kind of "packages". ha ha....

Here I thought you were a prim and proper southerner.
Sherry_Berry
on 11/16/08 5:21 pm - Dacula, GA
Sir. I'm from Connecticut and went to ZooMass...I mean UMASS. Not an ounce of southern blood in me! :D
Mifiremedic
on 11/16/08 6:29 pm - MI
Ohh. That explains it...
saxman007
on 11/16/08 11:32 am - Port Huron, MI
impressive, don't know why that made me want to do one but it did!!  Guess I'm gonna sign-up for a 70.3 for next year and see where it goes.
Most Active