Total Gym Question

briana000
on 11/14/08 1:57 am - Elon, NC
What do you guys think about the Total Gym by Chuck Norris?  On a scale from 1-10?  Thank you for your input in advance!

https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wI4b3jB/">
https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wI4b3jB/weight.png">>

silvercb67
on 11/14/08 10:30 pm - MN

Here are the reviews I found.

7/10/2008 - Strom Thurmond of Minnesota, U.S writes:

Ok. This machine works.. i dont know what that 5' 135 lb. woman is talking about! okay that lady said she puts it on level 6?? bull! she said its easy on level 6. what an idiot! BUY THIS MACHINE! IT WORKS..

6/30/2008 - Melissa of FL, USA writes:

Contrary to all of the positive comments, I found the machine pretty useless. I am a 5' woman who weigh 135 pounds and I found it absolutely easy to use the machine on its highest setting, just as the video describes. My muscles were not tired out at all. I guess that the machine could work if you have muscle issues or rehabilitation. However, if you have even the slightest bit of strength I don't think it will be effective - just lift free weights, or even a resistance band.

5/18/2008 - Joseph of New York, U.S.A. writes:

As one who hates to exercise, I've surprised myself by actually enjoying the workouts on the Total Gym. The product comes as advertised (no assembly required) and provides the opportunity to exercise all of the major muscle groups. The ease of moving from one exercise to another is one of it's best features. I've had the Total Gym for less than a month and can alrady see (and feel) the difference in my body. The only caveat would be that for anybody small in stature to take extra care, as the machine is fairly heavy. Other than that, I find it to be a great product and would recommend it to anyone interested in getting into better shape.

5/12/2008 - david of hawaii, usa writes:

it's easy to use,gives you a great workout,does eveything it says ,i'm in the best shape of my life,great to lose weight too,i was skeptical at first but glad i bought it

Most Active