400 Pounds to 215 in 10 Months.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/9/08 12:31 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

I just launched my website. Go check it out and let me know what you think.

www.trimywill.com

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

silvercb67
on 11/9/08 9:26 pm, edited 11/9/08 9:27 pm - MN
WOWee! You are a huge inspiration & should be very proud. bravo.gif k image by katia51

Linn D.
on 11/10/08 8:58 am - Missoula, MT
Dan,

I'm glad you have an outlet for your enthusiasm!  I think it's good for newbies to see people excited about their new life and the things that are possible,  I continue to post here because I'm so far out that I think it's also good to see that people can still be dedicated years later and that fitness continues to be an important part of people's lives.

Linn
Sherry_Berry
on 11/10/08 12:13 pm - Dacula, GA
I love it! What a GREAT start!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!

When I was getting this done 5 years ago, there were a lot of thin people who lost a whole lotta weight, but I don't remember coming upon runners, triathletes or even Ironmen who have had bypass.

I would be totally inspired looking at your site or chad's if I were a pre-op or early post-op looking for motivation/inspiration! You rock!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/10/08 12:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Thanks Sherry... Whether you know it or not, you are a really big inspiration to me. When I read about your first finish in a full, I started to think to myself that maybe I could do that too. You my sister, rock! You are going to tear it up in AZ and maybe our paths will cross at an event. Thanks for your kind words and again, best of luck.

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

kypdurran
on 11/10/08 1:09 pm - Baton Rouge, LA

Good deal man.   Site looks great! 

My girlfriend saw one of your pictures and thought you were my doppleganger. :)

Most Active