Monday, Bloody Monday Workouts.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 11/10/08 12:23 am - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Guys,

Hope everyone is well and had a great weekend. Let's report what we did today:

This morning I got to the gym at about 5:00 and I swam 2000 meters, did 1 hour spin class, followed by a 6.2 mile run in 58:04 "Brick". Have a great day everyone and be sure to check out my new website at www.trimywill.com .

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

donnainhouston
on 11/10/08 4:07 am - League City, TX
In order to get my schedule to work, 2 days a week I have to train on my lunch hour. I have about an hour to do cardio and weights. I'm not really sure what to do to make the best use of my time, so any suggestions would be helpful!

I'm not sure I should go with a quick full-body workout those 2 days, or go upperbody one day and lower body the other. My first thought is to do 2 days of full-body, express style, and the other 4 days focus more on different body parts.

Anyway, today was my first express workout... with the emphasis on express. There was very little time, if any, between sets. I don't really like rushing, but if that's what I have to do to get it in, that's how I'll have to roll.

20 Minutes Intervals

Hammercurls
3 sets of 10 x 20 lbs.

BB Shoulder Press
3 sets of 10 x 30 lbs.

Skull Krushers
3 sets of 10 x 30 lbs.

Leg Lifts on Bench
3 sets of 15Bench Press... what the hell, it was there
3 sets of 10 x 75 lbs.

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong

Linn D.
on 11/10/08 8:47 am - Missoula, MT

Today was a 50-minute run for me ~5.7 miles.  Used one of my pairs of new shoes.  Sure was nice not to have sore feet!

Linn
victoria R.
on 11/10/08 11:35 am - goose creek, SC

I did a fairly comfortable 2 miles on the treadmill.  Hopefully the Dr. will remove my bandages off my nose tomm. and I can get serious.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Scott William
on 11/11/08 12:32 am
I did an upper body work out yesterday for about 30 minutes.  I also stretched for a bit.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
1texasmom
on 11/11/08 4:53 am
Got in 20 minutes on the elliptical and my bootcamp class.  My backside is paying the price of all those lunges and squats today.  Funny, just when the pecs were starting to feel better another sore muscle rears it's ugly head.  Oh well, off for more torture later in the week. 

RNY: 11/19/07

SW:260

LW: 140 (January 09)

CW: 180

GW: 155-160

MacMadame
on 11/11/08 7:50 am - Northern, CA
I hiked around Red Rocks Canyon.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active