Tony Littles Gisselle

Lisa H.
on 10/27/08 1:09 am - Dexter, MI

Does anyone have an opinion on this elliptycal?  I'm interested in purchasing one second hand but would like opinions from others.

Thanks
Lisa

donnainhouston
on 10/27/08 1:25 am - League City, TX

A friend of mine was moving and gave me hers.  I'm not impressed by it.  It's more of a cross-country ski motion (forward and back) than it is an elliptical.

I think there are better products out there.  Just my 2 cents.

Donna

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong

jenbaki
on 10/27/08 2:23 am - MI

I would also have to agree. I bought one and I have flat feet and was not able to use it. However a standared elliptical I have used.

MyQnA
on 10/30/08 7:53 pm
I would say depending on your level of fitness it can be a good machine.  On a scale of 1 to 10.  One being able to only excercise sitting down and ten being able to do a triathalon.  The Gisselle is a 4.  Being able to walk but not far distances. 

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Lisa H.
on 10/30/08 11:03 pm - Dexter, MI
Thanks everyone for your opinion.

Lisa
christiejo
on 10/31/08 2:04 pm
My two cents.....I have one and I love LOVE love it!  I have back/hip problems and walking on pavement gets to be painful pretty quickly with each step.   With the machine, I dont have that pounding and its much easier on my hips and back.   I wouldnt trade mine for anything.
Lisa H.
on 11/1/08 12:30 pm
Thanks.   Good to hear because I bought it.  It is so hard t o decide because you don't know what fitness level peopl are.  Things that others reccomend I have bought and don't do because it is too hard.  I used it for just a few minutes yesterday and could really feel the arm and chest workout.  Thanks. 

Happy excercising,
Lisa
Most Active