running skirt is on sale today!

Sherry_Berry
on 10/25/08 12:59 am - Dacula, GA
Hiya....some of the ladies were interested in the running skirt special, so I thought I'd post it.

The gym girl classic is 50% off today. This is the style that I likethe best as far as the skirt thing goes. The compression shorts underneath are at a length to prevent the chub rub chaffing!

The shorts also have a pocket to hold gels, keys, whatever. I think the skirt also has an MP3 hole to wire your headphones through.

When I wear it around town I put my liscence and CC in there! I hate carrying a purse.

Anyhoo, you get an extra 15% off with this code: SHERRYC

(I don't get kickbacks...I'm just spreading the skirt word!)

www.skirtsports.com
DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/25/08 1:05 am - Fort Worth, TX
I am going to pick one up today! Just messin.   How's IMAZ training going? I bet you have been working your hinea off! I will probably be out there for the event so I will have to meet you there if I go! Rock on.....

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Linn D.
on 10/25/08 2:04 am - Missoula, MT
I've been getting the emails as well, and I'm thinking about getting a couple.

I did use your code when I bought a couple of the marathon girl skirts, and it worked.  I do like them and the panties don't ride up.  I've been thinking about getting a couple of the gym girl ones with the longer britches underneath but wasn't sure if I'd like them as well.  I guess I'll just have to get some and try them out!

Linn
Sherry_Berry
on 10/25/08 7:19 am - Dacula, GA
Lynn, let me know what you think of them!

The later model is the gym girl ultra. Not sure if they'll put those up this week...there's one more week of 50% off various items.

I have both the classic and the ultra...and the new ultra w/racing strip. I think my favorite is the ultra w/o racing stripe. The racing stripe one was too big...I hear from peeps that the new stuff you need to size DOWN one size.
Most Active