Hump Day Workouts....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/22/08 2:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Ok Guys,

Let's hear it for humpday workouts....

I did 3.1 miles on the treadmill in my new Asics Kayano 14's (Which rule)! in 27:12  And swam 800 meters and I had a softball game tonight. Hope you all are well and I look forward to hearing what ya'll did today.

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 10/22/08 9:58 pm
45 minute spin class
20 minutes of walking to loosen up the legs after spin
some really unstructured weight lifting, not much really, just some to kill time waiting for spin class to start.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

atechwoman
on 10/22/08 10:07 pm
 Wow - I'm almost embarrased to say I did a 30min preprogrammed aerobic workout on my elliptical.  Some day I'll be awesome like you guys

Have a great day!
Colleen
wjoegreen
on 10/23/08 2:05 am - Colonial Heights, VA
I drug my sorry butt out of bed this a.m. and jogged for 45 min before getting ready for work.
It is my new effort to get my running back on track.  Lunch time and evening runs just aren't happening for me on a consistent basis so the new option is mornings. I am not a mornnig person but , i have to admit, most events are in the morning so its good to get the body trained accordingly.  And that marathoner stuff Scott posted yesterday really did get me more detrmined to get out there in the chilly dark morninig air.  Thanks there Scotts-dale dude.
I have to admit,  I actually think I feel better this afternoon and it might be the morning wake up and blood circulation  shock and awe effort.  :O)

Joe
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Deanna34
on 10/23/08 12:39 pm - Salem, OR
A 1 hour weight lifting class followed by a 1 hour kick boxing class!

Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active