Tuesday Torture

Seht
on 10/14/08 1:04 am
20 minute run/walk I restarted the couch to 5k program, this time I am doing it at faster speeds than the first time.
4 sets of 10 reps on the angled tricp bar, 10 sets of 10 reps on the incline bench, followed by 10 sets of 10 reps on the tricep cable pull
20 minutes on the stationary bike.

Feeling good, but spent.

I hope everyone else has a great day.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Elisa K.
on 10/14/08 3:00 am - Lumberton, NJ
I plan on sneaking out of work at 4pm so I can get my 3.75 mile run in before dark. 

I'm not sure what I am going to do when Daylight Savings Time kicks in, and it gets dark at 4:30 pm.  I do have flexible hours at work, so I may have to do my weekday runs in the morning, then head off to work. 
Sherry_Berry
on 10/14/08 4:53 am - Dacula, GA
I got a head lamp at REI. When I wear it on top of my running cap, I don't even notice I have it on. It's a REALLY BRIGHT LIGHT, so I'm not afraid of a car not seeing me.
Elisa K.
on 10/14/08 5:23 am - Lumberton, NJ
Thanks Sherry - that's a good idea!!  I do wear a safety vest now on my after work runs, but adding a light would be even better. 

My favorite route is on a semi-busy country road with very little shoulder.  I am going to map out a new route through the developments - the shoulders are wider, and the traffic is much lighter. 
Linn D.
on 10/14/08 11:06 am - Missoula, MT
Hey Scott,

I managed to get up for my spin class today and that's about it. 

Linn
Cassie W.
on 10/14/08 11:31 am
I did 45 minutes of kicking drills/pool jogging today.  Until I get the OK to run again, I figure I'll just have to broaden my horizons and try new things.  Tomorrow will be my first spin class.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Vampi
on 10/14/08 12:36 pm - Mandeville, LA
Three mile walk/run... training for my first 5k. 

HIGHEST 273.5 / PREOP 263.5 / CURRENT 198 / GOAL 161.5

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/14/08 1:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Swam 4000 Meters (2.5 Miles) 1:27:00 (Not sure of the seconds....not sure I care about em)

-Dan

9 MONTH SURGIVERSARY FOR ME TODAY........ 400 Pounds to 221View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com">a>
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Elisa K.
on 10/15/08 6:03 am - Lumberton, NJ

Wow Dan - that's awesome!!  Congratulations!! 

Most Active