Monday Workouts...

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/13/08 11:16 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

Hope you all had a great Monday!

This morning I played in a golf tournament, our team won first place, nice trophies and a weekend vacation for each of our families at a pretty cool resort! Awesome..... I also won the long drive  contest with a huge 348 yard drive, and I also won the closest to the pin contest, stuck it about 5 1/2 feet from 135 yards with a smooth PW. I ended up getting 2 Dozen PRO V 1's and a couple cool hats and trophies.

Tomorrow will be my 9 month Surgiversary, and I thought I would go for an epic run today on the treadmill, as some bad weather rolled in this afternoon. I just got on the treadmill and was determined to run as far as I could go..... Well, I ended up going a little over 10 miles in 1:42 minutes! I was pretty happy with that...That is my biggest run to date. Sometimes I forget that 9 months ago I was 400 pounds, today 222, and am so ready to train HARD this winter for Ironman next year!' In the meantime, one more Sprint Tri on 10/26. Take Care....

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

MaryS
on 10/13/08 12:23 pm - Long Island, NY
Dan,

Sounds lick you had a great Monday - congratulations on everything!

I went to the gym and did about 1 1/5 mile run and an hour long body conditioning class.

Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Linn D.
on 10/13/08 2:39 pm - Missoula, MT
I'm still not feeling quite up to par so I took the day off.

I got my new SkirtSports running skirts today, though, so I'm looking forward to the next run either tomorrow or Wednesday!

Linn
Elisa K.
on 10/13/08 10:03 pm - Lumberton, NJ
I had a light workout at the gym - 10 minute warmup on the elliptical, some upper body weights, sit ups, and a 1/2 hour walk on the treadmill.

panhead58fl
on 10/13/08 11:40 pm - Barboursville, WV
4 mile on a treadmill.

pan head
Most Active