Monday Workouts....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/6/08 6:00 am - Fort Worth, TX

Ok Ya'll...What Did You Do Today?

As for me.... I did my 1 hour Spin Class this morning, then ran a FAST (Fast for me anyways) 7:30 minute mile, then did 1200 Meter swim 21:10. Feeling great....Just wish the sun was shining and not so gloomy and rainy outside. Have a good one!

On a side note....I lost 5 pounds last week! So from 398 9 months ago to 222 today! Life is good.

-Dan

Linn D.
on 10/6/08 8:15 am - Missoula, MT
I didn't realize until this afternoon that I was supposed to run 50 mimutes, but I only had time for 45 anyway.  5.1 miles and one sore hamstring.  Going to try a little warm oil massage and a bath and see if that helps.  Lots of stress on the poor old muscles the past 3 days.

Linn
Rob S.
on 10/6/08 10:47 am - DE
Today I celebrated my 5th anniversary of my surgery with a 90-minute spin ride at my gym.  Life is good.
Rob
DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/6/08 10:59 am - Fort Worth, TX
Awesome Rob! I moved here to texas from PA...West Chester to be exact, probably right up 202 from you! I read your report the other day, and remember you mentioning running down the Brandywine... Man I miss this time of year back east, there is not a more pretty place on earth this time of year. Anyways, great job on the spin and congrats on an extremely succesful 5 years post-op. YOU ARE THE MAN!

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

jon1970
on 10/7/08 2:10 pm
I ran 8 miles. I was really slow 1:40 minutes.
Most Active