Saturday Workouts...

DANCBJAMMIN
on 10/4/08 10:16 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

Let's hear what ya'll did today:

This morning was absolutely gorgeous!! Me and three freinds went on a 35 mile ride today starting in Downtown Fort Worth, cycled out to Benbrook lake where the sun was glistening off the calm water, around the lake, then back to downtown. When we got home, I ate a banana, some peanut butter crackers, and headed to the gym. Ran 6 miles on the treadnill, then sat in the Steam Room and did some deep breathing. It was an awesome day and hope you all had a good one as well.

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Linn D.
on 10/4/08 10:40 am - Missoula, MT
Just my little race today.  Got a long run planned for tomorrow.

Linn
Rob S.
on 10/4/08 11:53 am - DE
Well it was a beautiful day here in Delaware. 
I started my marathon training today.  Got in 8.25 mile run along the Brandywine River.  Started out a little nippy, but I was sweating pretty heavy and glad I didn't have sweats after the first mile.  The course has a fair number of climbs.  Finished in 1 hour 26 minutes.  Next Saturday I've got get in a 10-miler.
Rob
Elisa K.
on 10/5/08 5:08 am - Lumberton, NJ

Just a quick 1.25 mile run with my training group. 

Just a little WOW moment for me today.  I run with a group from a local running store - it is a training program to run a 5k in 12 weeks.  I, along with a few others, completed the first program the store had in the summer.  (I am doing it again with the hubby - he had knee surgery this past summer, and is getting back into the swing of things.  Anyway, I am not a very fast runner, though I am improving.  I was always the last runner to finish during the first program.  Well, I am happy to say that today I lead the whole way, and was the first to finish my 1.25 mile run - yah me!!  Oh yeah, and our running coach said I was looking sexy today, and several people commented that I looked like I lost weight (though I didn't).  A very good day indeed!! 

Most Active