Thursday Workouts....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 9/25/08 3:59 am - Fort Worth, TX
Today was a personal distance record for me in the swim!!!

I swam 4000 Meters in 1:22:30 ....From what I know, that is an Ironman distance swim (2.5 Miles)

I am a bit sore, but man it felt awesome to finish a swim that big. Now I know I can do it, just need to translate that into open water. I don't think I will be excercising tonight. Going to rest up and have a good spin class tomorrow, followed by a 5k run. Have a good day everyone!

-Dan
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Deanna34
on 9/25/08 4:55 am - Salem, OR
I took a 60 minute Spin class!  --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

puddin2day
on 9/25/08 6:05 am - Los Angeles, CA

I will be going to the gym to lift some weights.

Without struggle, there is no progress.

Elisa K.
on 9/25/08 8:37 am - Lumberton, NJ
I snuck out of work early to get my 3.75 mile run in before the rain started (started to sprinkle just as I finished my cool-down walk home).  Now I am off to my tap dancing class!!
Linn D.
on 9/25/08 1:56 pm - Missoula, MT
I was late for my early morning spin class, but still managed 40 good minutes!

Linn
Shelley L.
on 9/25/08 5:50 pm - overland park, KS
I worked with my trainer today and we did step ups 80 of them all together!!! THAT's 80 STEPS!  NO way I could have done that a month ago, My legs are a little sore and probably will be even more so, I'm thinking of going to the hot tub, it will probably help.

I also ran 3 laps, around the gym, beating my time each time.  and a bunc h of a other stuff, day before did 45 minutes on the eilliptical

IM KICKING SOME ARSE!!!

Cassie W.
on 9/25/08 8:32 pm
Congrats Dan on that awesome swim!

I was at a conference, so I took my run inside because I didn't know the area well.  I got in 5 miles on the treadmill, but it felt like the longest 5 miles that I've ever run.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active