Found awesome home fitness workout (the Original Buns of Steel on DVD!)

janfit
on 9/21/08 10:11 am
I am so happy I found a community of people like myself!  As a overweight person (that is now losing the weight!), I have found that home fitness routines are more my cup of tea than gym memberships.  About a year ago, I started my fitness DVD/VHS library and began working out in my own living room.   I definitely found some favorites and some real losers when it came to the DVD/VHS fitness world.   I honestly found myself enjoying the oldies (you know, the Original Buns of Steel with Greg Smithey, the Cher workouts, Jane Fonda routines, etc.).  Unfortunately, most of these workouts are only on VHS.  As far as my "buns" video went, I kept rewinding it like crazy and was always afraid I would somehow break the tape.  But I kept up with my workouts, and I am happy to say that in less than a year I have lost 45 pounds!  I hope there are others out there like me who enjoy home workouts.  It would be awesome to share our results.  For those of you who do enjoy home fitness routines, I was so happy to recently find the Original Buns of Steel on DVD!  I found this link while looking at fitness clips on youtube.  The official website to the Original Buns of Steel is:

www.originalbunsofsteeldvd.com

I have ordered my copy and can't wait to use it.  I really have seen a difference in my body/buns from this workout.  Hope you all find this helpful!  Just for fun, the youtube site that I found "buns" on is:

www.youtube.com/user/Grergbuns

This is a hoot..."buns" take you back to those classic 1980s but still gives you the buns of steel you want!  Let me know what you think!!!

Most Active