Did You Move To Lose Today? Time to pack on the sweater not the pounds!

Kathy S.
on 9/10/08 2:00 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
Hey Everyone,

Well fall is in full swing here.  70's during the day and 40's at night  I love the fall, it's what comes afterwards that I hate....the "s" word, snow

If you are like me, I love wearing warm clothes and as we all know we tend to put on the pounds when we don't show as much flesh..  So let's gear our workouts to making sure the winter pounds don't find our behinds.

I plan on cardio at least 3 times a week, weight resistance at least 3-4 times a week and then something different and fun to do. 

So my friends, Did You Move To Lose and or Maintained Today?  Come on in and let us know how you are doing, be accountable for your Movin and let us know what your plans are not to pack on the winter pounds

Take care,
Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Linn D.
on 9/10/08 10:01 am - Missoula, MT
Kathy,

Nothing personal, but I don't move to lose or even maintain.  I move to be healthy first and train second.  As a side effect, the weight stays off pretty well.

My Wednesday workout was a 45-minute run (5.13 miles).  I was able to alternate between 6.8 and 6.9 at 10 min each for the first 30 then did the final 15 at 6.9.  Even though I thought it was going to feel awful, it was one of the best runs I've had in a week or so!  Reminds me of why I run.

Linn
Most Active