I love running!!!!!!!

cmb5566
on 9/3/08 10:45 am - Hope Mills, NC
It is so awsome to realize I can do something that I always jus****ched other people do and think how can they do that????
I wish I would have started running at 4 mo lol I have been a little slow to start excersising but now that I am it is great.
oh and ps I see you are from Missoula.....I have been in love with that place from pictures for a long time I'm a wee bit jealous...of all the people that get to live there ..maybe someday I will get to take a vaca there...and do some hiking....thanks again for the words of encouragment.......Celeste
panhead58fl
on 9/5/08 4:24 am - Barboursville, WV
Sounds like you have the bug. Mine started one day last fall when my grandson and I was playing in my yard and I started to run to get away from him without thinking. He said Poppie, you can run. I was some what amazed myself. Few weeks later I started a walking program they have through work and before you know it when,  I was walking I just felt like I had so much energy that I needed to run, so I did. Now I am one of those people I use to make fun of. I love running.

Go slow, when it becomes to easy do a little more and then keep that up for a while and if it is still to easy, do a little more. The main thing is to build up gradually. Before you know it 5K will be no problem.

pan head
Most Active