Virginia Beach Rock n' Roll 1/2 Marathon

Seht
on 9/2/08 1:32 am
Awesome job, thanks for sharing your race report.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

wjoegreen
on 9/2/08 3:01 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Thanks for posting Rob.  Congrads on a job well done.  I see a lot of insight I can use for my half on Nov.  I am 51 and hope to progress to do as well as you did in this one.
You are a hero dude!  Enjoyed the read too.  Maybe we should start our own book or magazine; Round Mounds to Road Warriors; Adventures of Having a Second Chance at Life.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Rob S.
on 9/2/08 9:56 am - DE

My family doctor has been pushing me to write a book.  Love your titles, may end up stealing one of those.  November is just around the corner.  I plan on running another half in November.  At the end of this week I move into a new age bracket.  Who would of thought that would happen
Thanks for  your support.
Rob

puddin2day
on 9/2/08 6:28 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hi Rob,

You did an excellent job.  Loved reading your report.  I have something to look forward to when I do mine next month.  Don't beat yourself up over running a little slower, you still did great. 

Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Rob S.
on 9/2/08 10:25 am - DE
Thanks Kim.   Good luck with your run next month.
Rob
Cassie W.
on 9/2/08 8:24 am
Congratulations Rob!  This sounds like a fun race to run.  With the crowds and dodging the walkers, you probably put in an extra half mile. 

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Rob S.
on 9/2/08 10:19 am - DE
Thanks Cassie.  Yeah, I probably didn't run much of a straight line, but at least there weren't a lot of hills like we have up in the NorthEast.
Rob
Rob S.
on 9/2/08 10:23 am - DE
Thanks Cassie.  Yeah, I probably didn't run much of a straight line, but at least there weren't a lot of hills like we have up in the NorthEast.
Rob
Most Active