Sunday workout

MaryS
on 8/31/08 8:16 am - Long Island, NY
 Well, I kept my promise to myself and did my long run today - 14 miles!  It was tough and I did more walking than usual, but I do feel good that I got it done.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Aims
on 8/31/08 1:34 pm - Whiteman AFB, MO
I was sick and in the hospital this week, so I am just getting back into my routines but I did start something new!

I started Body Sculpt with Gilad today, a good cardio jump and also started Shimmy, both programs are on FitTV, yippeeeee!!!!!

We are getting ready to PCS (military move) and year end for the Air Force is the whole month of September so I am going to have to find new ways to work out w/o Hubby being around to watch the kiddos.

Amy

MaryS
on 8/31/08 7:27 pm - Long Island, NY
Amy,

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital - hope you are on the road to a quick recovery!  Sounds like you are doing pretty well since you are back exercising - good for  you.

Good luck with the move, sounds like you will have your hands full for the next month.

Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Linn D.
on 9/1/08 2:18 pm - Missoula, MT
Did my 3-mile recovery run today, but since it was in a very different gym, it wasn't much fun.  Too stuffy and hot without a good fan.  I never have to walk doing 3 miles, but I did this time!  Plus there was some awful smell from something sprayed in the gym during my last mile.  Oh well, I did it anyway and was glad I did.

Linn
puddin2day
on 9/2/08 6:09 am - Los Angeles, CA
I know I am late on this, but I did my 11 mile long run on Sunday.  I forgot my sport beans, but I had my Camelbak full of Gatorade.  I surprisingly, I was running faster than my average pace...12:00 .

Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Most Active