Sunday workout?

Rob S.
on 8/24/08 10:56 am - DE
Today was a busy day.  I got up and took my running partner out for a 35-mile bike ride to start getting her ready for MS150 Bike to the Bay.  I got in an extra 10 fast miles since my house is about 5-miles from her house.  It was a gorgeous day this morning and it really didn't get hot till the last part of the ride.

Really taxed myself at noon by participating in Kevin's FF Draft.

Headed for the gym after that and ran 4 miles on the treadmill (yucch).  Jumped in the pool and did 20-minutes running in place in front of the slide in the pool.  Really takes everything out of you.  I then actually spent some time in the whirlpool.
Rob
Linn D.
on 8/24/08 11:29 am - Missoula, MT
Hey Rob,

Lots of working out for you!  I thought about doing a short run, but between an appointment, a headache, and work, I didn't.  I figured today was as good as any to take a rest day.

Linn
wjoegreen
on 8/24/08 11:34 am - Colonial Heights, VA
SO Rob,...buddy,.....you get bored often???
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Rob S.
on 8/24/08 10:02 pm - DE
Just at work.  I think I'm always bored here.  That's why I enjoy working out so much.
Rob
Brian W.
on 8/24/08 3:45 pm - Belmont, CA
Had Kev's FF draft too :)

After that, i went on 9 mile run, my longest run ever.  Felt like 20 miles lol, but i got through it in about 1:35

Brian
~350
Aims
on 8/24/08 11:27 pm - Whiteman AFB, MO
We walked the whole zoo yesterday up/downhill so I estimate that we did about 3 miles, the kiddos were rough for the wear after 4.5 hours, LOL!

My legs felt GREAT but my lower back has been hurting recently Hope it gets better soon!

Amy

Most Active