where to start?? help please!

chicmommy
on 8/23/08 5:43 am - Hempstead, TX
I had the sleeve last october and i have lost 100+ lbs since surgery (i lost approx 13 before surgery) I have gone from a size 20/22 to a size 10..i would still like the number on the scale to decrease but i know more and more what i need to do is tone and exercise..i did well walking at first but it has not been consistent for months..i tried Curves..hated it..i bought a cheap elliptical machine and again  have not been consistent (though i kind of like and plan to try again with it)..i have a 3yo child and live far away from a gym or i would go somewhere where i could work with a trainer...  any suggestions..i really want to tone up the middle area (muffin top and "apron")  i have large booty and, thighs and calves so i dont really want to build up big muscles there i want to tone and to elongate..what should i try?? pilates??  old fashioned crunches?????  HELP!!!!!

Thank yall!
wjoegreen
on 8/23/08 2:10 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
Walking is the cheapest and easiest option.  Start at your own pace and just do it for 20-30 miutes then le the distance eincrease during the same time as you get stronger and healthier.  Then that will develop into other stuff, gym, biking, jogging, swimming, whatever interests you as you get more able to move about and have more endurance.
Thats my dime.  Hope it helps.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Most Active