New Photos/Exercise tip of the day.

garion
on 8/23/08 8:29 am - O'fallon, IL

I just took a few more new photos today.  Check them out if you get a chance.

Exercise tip of today is stop treating exercise as a chore.  What I am saying is I see people all the time in the gym with their little note pads in the gym.  The only time something like that is useful is when you are preparing for a weight lifting contest or preparing for running a marathon.  But for everyday workouts, it useless and counter productive.  One thing I notice about the people who bring their little note pads... I don't need to worry about them a few weeks later.  They are usually back to the couch.  Why I feel this way is because working out should be a normal part of your life.  Do you write down in a note pad everytime you bath or brush your teeth?  No you don't.  So why do it for working out?  You will be doing that your entire life I hope.  And please don't workout to lose a certain amount of weight.  Workout for your health and if you lose weight, even better.  And you will lose fat and gain muscle. 

I don't want this post to be too long so I will stop there.  That my tips of the day.
Most Active