Saturday's Workout!

Scott William
on 8/23/08 4:31 am
3.1 mile trail run.  So so.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Elisa K.
on 8/23/08 6:43 am - Lumberton, NJ
Hi Scott:
I did 3.75 miles today.  I am getting back into the swing of things after a bout with bronchitis (couldn't run for 5 weeks).  I signed up for a 5k tomorrow (did it a few weeks before I got sick), and today's run convinced me to do it!!  So, tomorrow is my second 5k - this one is on the beach in Ocean City, NJ.  Wish me luck!!
Rob S.
on 8/23/08 9:51 am - DE
Ran five wonderful miles outside today along the river and into the city of Wilmington.  A couple of punishing hills but my partner kept me going non-stop and non-walk the entire way.  Tomorrow I get to pay her back with a 30-mile bike ride up some equally punishing hills.  I also worked out to my yoga DVD.
Rob
Linn D.
on 8/23/08 10:05 am - Missoula, MT
I did my 3rd tri today.  I'll be working on the race report this evening.

Linn
wjoegreen
on 8/23/08 2:06 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
Welcome back to the asphalt there Elisa and a bif Congrads there Linn.  I look forward to your report.

I walked 7 miles with my 23 yr old daughter this morning after jogging it alone Friday night, so it was my easy followup day to a long distance workout Friday.
I am sore!!!
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
azreggie
on 8/23/08 2:55 pm - Tucson, AZ
I did the Cardio workout on the bike at the gym today for 45 mins, HR 131 (56 years young) I feel good.    Just a newbie here.

Reggie

MaryS
on 8/23/08 8:54 pm - Long Island, NY
I ran 11 miles, the weather was great but I didn't seem to have a lot in me, expecially at the end.  I wanted to do 15, but settled for 11, I figured it wasn't worth getting the 4 miles in if I was going to start getting super sloppy.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Dan_P.
on 8/25/08 12:08 am - Baltimore, MD
Did a 15 mile run. Was supposed to be 16. Didn't quite get there.
Most Active