2nd Surgiversary is TODAY!!

Kevin A.
on 8/21/08 2:28 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
This has been another great year. I have trained for the L.A. Marathon with AID Project Los Angeles. Ran over 500 miles, raised $1,500 for people living with HIV/AIDS, run 2 marathons, and 2 ½ marathons. My weight the past year has gone between 221-230lbs. I've been hold steady at 230lbs the past few weeks. My weight loss honey-moon period is over. I can eat just about anything I want so it is up to me to maintain my weight loss. I'm still running, spining and weight training at the gym 3-5 times a week. I'm healthier than I was last year at this time and that is my goal for next year. Thanks everyone for your support!!

Best Wishes on Your Journey!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Linn D.
on 8/21/08 3:13 am - Missoula, MT
You're doing great, Kevin!

I really like reading your posts, and isn't it wonderful to be fit and active and healthy!

Life is a long journey, and you're well on your way to making it a much healthier and more fulfilling one.

Kudos to you for keeping going.

Linn
Rob S.
on 8/21/08 3:30 am - DE
Great job, Kevin.  Great attitude.  The work never stops!
Rob
Seht
on 8/21/08 3:51 am
That's awesome,

Congrats on all of your success.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

kypdurran
on 8/21/08 4:29 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Great job Kevin!  Congrats on all your success man.

Chad

MaryS
on 8/21/08 9:23 pm - Long Island, NY
Kevin,

Isn't it just wonderful what you have been able to accomplish?!?  Would you ever have imagined that would would have done all the things you listed prior to your surgery.  Congrats on all your achievements.  Keep inspiring us!

Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Most Active