Wednesday workout

Scott William
on 8/19/08 11:18 pm
After about 8 days off for no real reason, I ran 3.1 today.  It was tough starting out and took a while to get loose but overall, it was okay.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Deanna34
on 8/20/08 1:10 am - Salem, OR
I'm on my way out the door to a kick-boxing class, then 1 hour of weight lifting on legs and shoulders, then I'll put some time in on the treadmill to run probably 2 miles.  --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Amanda K.
on 8/20/08 2:36 am - Leesburg, VA
How'd you get into weights? They scare me, but would love to start doing some more lifting...

Any tips for starters? Other than to NOT go out and do 30 reps at the heaviest weight I can ;-)

Amanda
 Amanda  

Linn D.
on 8/20/08 4:36 am - Missoula, MT
I took a flexeril last night, so I was feeling pretty hungover this morning, but lots of muscle stiffness in the neck and shoulders is gone!

Once I finally made it to the gym, my goal was 40 minutes.  The first 5 minutes sucked, but once I got going, it was a good run.  Did the first 30 min at 6.7 and the last 11 at 6.8 for a total of 4.6 miles.

Linn
Aims
on 8/20/08 7:41 am - Whiteman AFB, MO
Heading to water aerobics in about an hour, woot!!!!

Amy

Elisa K.
on 8/20/08 9:25 am - Lumberton, NJ
I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things after my bout with bronchitis.  Went for a walk with the hubby (he had knee surgery 2 weeks ago, and has been given the go-ahead to start walking).  We did about 3 miles.  

Sherry_Berry
on 8/20/08 10:04 am - Dacula, GA
3500 meter swim
Aims
on 8/20/08 11:03 am - Whiteman AFB, MO
Water Aerobics was cancelled tonight so instead I did 10 miles on the stationary bike, woo-hoo!!!!!!!

Amy

Cassie W.
on 8/20/08 12:01 pm
Since I'll be flying Saturday to Florida for vacation, I did my long run today  - 12 miles at a 10:21 pace.  I was surprised that I felt so good.  I only had 5 hours of sleep after taking my niece to her first Mayhem metal concert.  That was truly an adventure.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Kevin A.
on 8/21/08 12:50 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
2 mile run and body pump class!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active