Gas while on treadmill

Richbehr
on 8/15/08 11:33 pm - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
Rob,
Thanks for the words of encouragement. How soon should I take the GasX before hitting the treadmill?

"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but our death begun."

Rob S.
on 8/16/08 11:17 am - DE
There is no magic bullet, but most things I put in my body, I try to give myself a 30-minute window before hitting the road or cycle.  You'll have to adjust based on your outcome.
Good luck.
Rob
DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/16/08 5:16 am - Fort Worth, TX
One suggestion....

The night before your workout, eat plenty of baked beans and "Husk". Haha, just messing around. I find, as someone else already stated, the increase in protein, mixed with increased activity can shake things up and promote some of the worst smelling gas you will ever encounter. Try some gas x or beano, that should help.

Know how to tell when you are getting old? When you have to fart, and aren't too sure if more than a fart is gonna come out, but you do it anyways!!! Heard that one a while back and thought it was funny. 

Keep on with the excercise and don't be afraid to "Toot" your own horn! Rock on my brother!

-Dan
Most Active