Monday Excercise

Dan_P.
on 8/11/08 4:52 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey all. Back from vacation and back in the routine. 4 mile run today in beautiful mid 70's weather. Too cool for the pool in the middle of August!
Linn D.
on 8/11/08 5:46 am - Missoula, MT
I had an easy day today.  Upper body strength training then 1000 yd swim.  The swims are getting easier on me, but not much faster.  Just keep swimming.....

Linn
puddin2day
on 8/11/08 6:33 am - Los Angeles, CA
Ran 1.75 miles at a 15 min mile pace.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Aims
on 8/11/08 8:59 am - Whiteman AFB, MO
Hubby came home late so I missed my water aerobics class but I am going to the gym here in a bit and plan to do 2.5 miles on the ellipitical and then lift some weights that are "safe", wish I could go back to my regular routine, I miss it!

Amy

goat
on 8/11/08 9:04 am - NC
I did a kickboxing class and 1/2 a bosu class. Good sweat!

renee K.
on 8/11/08 11:01 am - Augusta, GA
I did 20 minutes on the treadmill at 2.5- 2.7 mph and 40 minutes of abs and arms.  feeling great about it too..  I cant wait til this is all over and I can RUN!!!!  Thats my DREAM!
Aims
on 8/11/08 12:45 pm - Whiteman AFB, MO
***Update*** I was able to punch out 3 miles on the ellipitcal tonight, woot!!!!! I did 10 reps with the arm weights and then came home. I hope to increase each time so I can work myself up to 5 miles, wow....seems impossible now but just doing 1 mile a few months ago seemed impossible.

I believe in myself, I can do this, I WILL DO THIS!

Amy

Deanna34
on 8/11/08 1:01 pm - Salem, OR
I took a kick-boxing class and then 1 hour of upper body weight lifting.  Now my arms are SORE but it's a good sore!  --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Rob S.
on 8/11/08 11:46 pm - DE

I should have been outside since the weather was so great, but I settled for a 90-minute spin class.
Rob

tarateacher
on 8/12/08 7:25 am
RNY on 08/07/07 with
I got in an hour of pilates mat class - it felt really rally good!!!

Tara

Most Active