He's quitting on me!!

Sansabiel
on 8/9/08 6:17 pm - Houston, TX
 Hey fellow worker-outters, as if I didn't have enough problems with my workout plan, my little running partner is trying to poop out on me! Smokey has apparently decided that it's too hot to do a full hour, much less 2, so he just flops over on his side when he's had enough! So much for my friend's theory about terriers, "no sense, no feelings". This seems to have something to do with whether or not he runs into his arch-enemy Charlie the Poodle, those are the days he does the flop, otherwise, so far, he keeps on trucking. I'm shipping him back to the US in a couple of weeks, just a few days behind me, and it's a lot hotter in Houston than here in Singapore, so I don't know what we'll do for exercise there. Here's hoping I find him a good show home where he won't have to drag a middle aged chubby woman around no matter the weather! 
Linn D.
on 8/9/08 11:03 pm - Missoula, MT
Oh Well,  Sounds like you may just have to do your workouts separate from your dog walks!

You might want to find a good air-conditioned gym (lots of them have people of all ages, shapes and sizes) and get your workouts in while the weaher is hot.  Who knows, you might just find some other things you like to do as well!

Linn 
Most Active