CNN Video is UP!

Cassie W.
on 8/9/08 10:46 am
Cool coverage Chad! I'm sure it'll help others who are thinking about WLS see how much their lives can change.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

MaryS
on 8/9/08 12:07 pm - Long Island, NY
Chad,

Great story, they did a nice job.  Congratulations on all your success!

Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

JeremyGentles
on 8/11/08 7:42 am - Johnson City, TN
Good stuff Chad. I put a post up on the OH Blog for everyone to check out.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/ohblog

http://www.obesityhelp.com/ohblog/cmsID,12614/mode,content/

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

kypdurran
on 8/11/08 11:43 am - Baton Rouge, LA

That's awesome Jeremy.  Thanks much!  It's surely been a fun few days fielding emails and phone calls and such.   I just hope that my story has touched someone out there that was in the position I was just over 2 years ago and let them know that there is hope.  

Thanks again!

Chad

kypdurran
on 8/11/08 11:47 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Guys thanks so much for the kind words!   It's been quite a journey and it's not over yet by any means.   I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the support that you guys give me.  I want each and every one of you to know that I think about you guys every time I'm in the water, on the bike, or on the pavement.  

Thanks again and above all else you gotta remember to keep on truckin'  :)

Chad

Katie L.
on 8/12/08 2:27 am - Buckeye, AZ
That was awesome! Way to go!!
tarateacher
on 8/12/08 7:34 am
RNY on 08/07/07 with
Great to see that video  Chad! I sat here and read your entire blog & race reports about 2 weeks ago...along with my husband.  He's run a few marathons and done a few of the short distance tris.  I've got him running again and we do our first half mara together on Aug 31.  Knee pain has me sidelined (see message board for that post) right now but I'm planning on running it still as of now.   I really want to do a full marathon with him but not sure I have the mental stamina for it...maybe you'll keep inspiring me!

Tara

Tara

Most Active