Team 464 to be featured on CNN this weekend!

kypdurran
on 8/6/08 11:14 am - Baton Rouge, LA
I got a call at the beginning of July from the producer for Dr. Sanjay Gupta at CNN telling me that he recently visited www.team464.com and wanted to interview me for a feature piece on the network.  Being the cautious ***** that I am I told him to f-off thinking he was my training partner playing a joke on me.  Well, it wasn't my training partner.  It really was the producer at CNN and after I apologized he setup a day and time in New Orleans the following week to come down with the film crew to do the interview. 

We did the interview on some random street in New Orleans and they filmed me walking around and sh*t.   It was cool and for a few fleeting moments I felt like a rock star as random people on the street were walking up to my parents and the small crowd asking who I was and what movie I was filming.   Little did they know it was only some former super-duper-morbidly-obese-fat-boy talking about losing weight.  (I still felt like a rock starWink)

Pics -> http://www.team464.com/cnn/

Well, all that was a couple months ago and I finally got an email from the producer today.  The piece will be airing on a loop on the CNN networks this weekend starting on Friday morning.   I think it will air mainly on headline news but it may be on some of their other affiliates as well.  The only SET times  he gave me were on Friday and Saturday morning when the piece will be airing at 7:30AM both days.  It will eventually be up on the website next week too.

So if you happen to get CNN, check it out.   I'll post the web link next week as well when they put it up on cnn.com. 

Kisses,

Chad "Rock Star Wannabe / Media *****" Soileau
Linn D.
on 8/6/08 2:40 pm - Missoula, MT
Pretty cool, Chad!

Chances are that I won'****ch, but if you post the link, I'll totally check it out!

Linn
Rob S.
on 8/7/08 12:47 am - DE
A celeb in our presence.  That is great!   Keep up the good work.
Rob
Mifiremedic
on 8/7/08 12:51 am - MI
Ha Ha... Can I carry your luggage and get the groupies that you dont want?? Ha ha

COngratulations. I will be switching from FOX to CNN this weekend just to check you out...

Curt
Deanna34
on 8/7/08 12:55 am - Salem, OR
Oh my gosh, that is freakin' cool!!!!  You totally are a rock star!!!  Way to go, Chad!  --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Seht
on 8/7/08 1:08 am
Cool Chad,

I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Gonna set the DVR to make sure I get it.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Cassie W.
on 8/7/08 9:40 am
You better start selling ad space on www.team464.com with the millions that'll be stopping by to visit.    Gotta turn that fame into cash while you can!

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Sherry_Berry
on 8/8/08 8:17 pm - Dacula, GA
Cool beans-I'll check you link laterz!!!

I did the show back in March...they didn't have time to film me working out.
Most Active