A Few Race Reports...

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/08 5:37 am - Island Heights, NJ
I've finally gotten around to updating my online journal with a few entries, ending with my NJ State Olympic Report...

http://maximumcat.livejournal.com/

And, after proof-reading the NJ report, I noticed that I come across as a little cranky.
I thought about going back and re-writing it to make it more positive and up-beat.

But, shine on that... This was how my day went.
It was tough for me to find a silver lining. And, sugar-coating it to make everyone feel warm and fuzzy would make me a phony, wouldn't it?

In any case, I'm in a much better frame of mind, now that it's all over!

-A.J.
wjoegreen
on 8/4/08 6:46 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Thanks for posting.  These are just exerpts from the complete version you are submitting for movie rights?? Living Large for a Smaller Life by A.J.P 
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Linn D.
on 8/4/08 7:35 am - Missoula, MT
Thanks for updating!  I've been wondering when you'd get around to it. 

I'm with you about doing the reports in the frame of mind you lived the races in.  When I have a good one, it shows in the report.  When it sucks, it sucks all over.

Thanks again,

Linn
Rob S.
on 8/4/08 10:47 am - DE

Thanks for the report.  Actually it is somehow encouraging to know that every race is not a breeze.  Sorry about the struggles.  I notice you struggled with the HEED.  I wonder if they didn't mix it right.  It's suppose to be pretty good.  I have tried the GEL from Hammer and it is not too bad for gel.  You'll be better next time out.
Rob

Most Active