Monday's Workout

Linn D.
on 8/4/08 7:47 am - Missoula, MT

How's everyone this fine Monday?

Since my run was so awful yesterday, I was going to do the 6.5 I didn't do yesterday and catch the rest up later in the week.  Well, today felt much better, so I ended up doing 8 miles (gave up after the 2nd potty stop).  I'll get an extra mile in on Wed and Fri so I'm sure to get all 25 miles in this week.

After my workout, I hurried home so I could eat before going back to the gym for orientation.  I'm going to work part time at my gym while going to school.  It's good because I'm awfully lonely without my hubby home and I love my gym.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday!

Linn
Kevin A.
on 8/4/08 8:34 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Congrats on the new job!!!

Weight~Abs, Shoulders and Arms!!!

45 minute Spin Class!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Rob S.
on 8/4/08 10:25 am - DE

Congratulations on the new job.  I had a busy day.  Took the day off from work and started early by running 9 miles.  I actually tripped and fell around mile 6 and have a nice elbow burn.  Got home and found that my wife (or daughter) had gone off to work and I was locked out.  Luckily I was able to wake up my son and get into the house.   My knee has really been pounding and I probably need to break down and get to an orthapedist.  Spent the rest of the day doing chores around the house.  In the evening I attended a 60-minute spinning class.  That's my Monday.
Rob

Deanna34
on 8/4/08 1:01 pm - Salem, OR
Hi Linn!  That is cool about your new job!  I ran 2 miles at the gym tonight.  And then I walked my kids to and from Vacation Bible School so that accounts for 2 miles of walking today too!  --Deanna

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Cassie W.
on 8/4/08 8:36 pm
Mondays are technically a day off, but my son started cross country a couple of weeks ago, so I've been going with him for his training runs Monday nights.  They're short, only 1.5 miles, but they end up as speed work because those young kids are so fast.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Seht
on 8/5/08 1:09 am
I don't think I am going to get in any workout time this week.
I am in the middle of tearing out the carpet and putting in wood floors.

I'm not even riding my bike to work this week, I can't lose the time it takes to ride home.  Being a newby at this flooring thing, I need every minute I can get.

Maybe all the getting up and down off the floor the carrying of wood, and the hammering will count for something.  I sure know that my shoulders are killing me.

Good luck with all the workouts this week.  Y'all are very inspirational in what you accomplish every day.

Thanks

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

puddin2day
on 8/5/08 1:54 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hey Linn,

Congrats on the new job!  Hope is works out for you.

I did a 8 bike ride last night.

Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Most Active