Century mark and bike shorts

Richbehr
on 8/4/08 2:35 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
Well today I am proud of 2 things.
#1- I'm down 100 pounds since surgery
AND
#2- I actually ordered a pair of LYCRA bike shorts to wear in my spinning classes. I never thought in a million years I would be ever wearing lycra, let alone size XL.
And yes I will wear them in public

"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but our death begun."

OCD
on 8/4/08 3:21 am - Mexia, TX
I would normally laugh and point my finger but I wear them to. I started out in the xl and they got a little baggy in the butt so I moved to a large. Well now there a little baggy in the butt so I guess I’m moving to a medium. In February of this year I was wearing a size 54in pants and now I’m in a medium, never in this lifetime would I have thought I would be getting this small. Congrats on the spandex
Deanna34
on 8/4/08 3:56 am - Salem, OR
Congratulations and great job!!!  Hey, maybe you should post a picture of you in your new shorts so we can all appreciate them!  Hehe!  --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Richbehr
on 8/4/08 4:30 am - North Haven, CT
RNY on 03/24/08 with
On August 4, 2008 at 10:56 AM Pacific Time, Deanna34 wrote:
Congratulations and great job!!!  Hey, maybe you should post a picture of you in your new shorts so we can all appreciate them!  Hehe!  --Deanna  :)
Post a picture?
YOU BETCHA!
Being able to wear anything spandex after weighing over 300 pounds is reason to flaunt the goods baby!

"Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave. Our birth is nothing but our death begun."

Linn D.
on 8/4/08 7:11 am - Missoula, MT
Congrats!

Well, it's best to wear bike shorts anyway, so why not?  Besides that, everyone is doing it!

Have a great time in your spin classes with the Spandex. 

Linn
Most Active