Sunday's Workout

Linn D.
on 8/3/08 5:30 am - Missoula, MT
Hey Guys!

Happy Sunday!  Hope everyone's weekends are going pretty well.

I was supposed to do a 10-mile run today, but it didn't work out.  Since I struggle so much with cramps and the runs, I thought I'd try to take Immodium.  Well, I'll never do that again!  No runs, but my stomach STILL hurts.  I ended up running just over 3.5 miles before I couldn't stand it anymore, I did get in the pool for 1000 yds in 28 minutes.  I want to get my miles in, so I think I'll try finishing off my 10 tomorrow and doing an extra on the other 3 runs this week.

Oh well, better to learn this on a training run instead of in a race!

Linn
Cassie W.
on 8/3/08 7:08 am

Linn,

I certainly put that on my list of things "not to try" when trying to get the trots under control.  I give you credit for getting in the pool.  I would have been afraid of drowning with another bout of stomach cramps.

--

For the first time in several weeks, we had a break in the humidity and running was truly enjoyable this morning.  Temperature was about 63 degrees with a slight breeze.  We ran 7 miles and then biked 8. 

Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Seht
on 8/3/08 7:39 am
Oh man it's warm here today.

I did SCA practice today (armored combat) I did this on and off for about 3 hours today.  The gear doesn't breath, and it gets heavy after a while.

When I got home I was 4 pounds lighter than when I started.  I guess that counts as a decent workout.  Mostly shoulders and arms, with some leg, but not as much as it should be.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active