Workout and food Journal?

Sansabiel
on 8/1/08 12:06 pm - Houston, TX
 Do any of ya'll keep a journal with your workout totals and food intakes listed? I've started using a pedometer, putting in an hour to an hour and a half every morning, walking and jogging with my dog, but am now becoming curious about keeping a record for future boost to my enthusiasm. I figure that on a bad day, when I don't really want to get out of the house/apartment, I can look back through my journal and see my progress, thereby encouraging myself to get back out there. What do ya'll think? I've never been good about journals before, like the Weigh****chers thing, or even the doctor ordered nutritionist, but now that real progress is happening, I think I might actually enjoy it.
pennisweet
on 8/1/08 9:58 pm - Windsor, MO
Absolutly you should keep journals...this helped me greatly.  I can look back and see my progress from along time ago.  If I start gaining weight I can go back to my journals and see how I handled the first time.  Any counsoler will tell you it is good to keep a journal.  Good luck and God bless, Penni
Sansabiel
on 8/4/08 11:29 am - Houston, TX
 That's what I thought, someone recommended FitDay and I've started it, it's seems pretty simple and easy to gauge my progress or lack there of. Thanks
Most Active