Wednesday Workouts

Linn D.
on 7/30/08 11:40 am - Missoula, MT
How's everyone's hump day going?

Mine started sith a good 4-mile run.  Did 10 min at 6.9, 10 min at 7.0, 10 min at 7.1, and the rest at 7.2 all with a 0.5 incline.  Finshed the 4 miles in 34 min 10 sec.

Didn't do anything else because I was late for a job interview (front desk at my gym).

Linn
Deanna34
on 7/30/08 1:50 pm - Salem, OR
Great job, Linn!  I took a 1 hour kick boxing class and then spent 1 hour on lower body weight lifting.  --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Rob S.
on 7/30/08 10:57 pm - DE

Did a 60-minute spin class and some weights.  Hot and humid outside and inside.
Rob

Seht
on 7/31/08 1:21 am
What a wasted morning.

I woke up with the intentions of working out.
Made it to the gym, ran about 10 steps and stopped.  I was supposed to do 2 miles of speed work today.  I just couldn't get going.  I had less than 0 energy if that is possible.  I ended up walking for 1/2 hour.  Then went and tried to lift some weights.  I was so weak this morning.  About the only exercise that I felt I got any benefit from was the tricep work I did.

I have a Dr. appt today, I'm going to press him about the lack of energy I have had recently.
All of my labs are good according to the most recent set.  I haven't increased my workouts so I'm not sure why they seem to be getting harder. 

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Linn D.
on 7/31/08 2:50 am - Missoula, MT
You know, Scott, if your iron and B12 are fine, I can't think of anything else but fuel or electrolytes as the culprit.  It really does suck to know and feel like you need to do the workouts but just feel awful every time you do one.  I'm thinking of you and hope you can get this solved.

Linn
Cassie W.
on 7/31/08 10:15 am
The humidity has really been sucking the life out of my running lately.  I can't wait for those crisp fall mornings.  I ran 2.5 at 10:15 and walked the last half mile.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active