Heart O' Dixie Triathlon Race Report

kypdurran
on 7/28/08 3:35 am, edited 7/28/08 3:36 am - Baton Rouge, LA

What an amazing, challenging race!  I ended up setting a PR on the bike averaging 22mph for the 27.5 mile course.    It's definately in my top 5 of favorite races I've done this year if not my favorite. 

My race report is at:  http://www.team464.com/heartofdixie2008/

Have a great day!

Chad

misstilly
on 7/28/08 4:20 am - Cosby, TN
Great job Chad.  I loved reading your race report, it made me feel like I was there.

Sue

215/210/117/120
HW/SW/CW/GOAL  I'M AT MY GOAL

Mifiremedic
on 7/28/08 4:21 am - MI
Chad,

As usual you put together yet another great race report. The way you right the race reports, truly makes me feel as though I am there.

Great job hammering the bike.

I must admit, I am one of those people who thought to myself that you would burn yourself out. But the constant racing must work as a great goal each week.

Great job, and keep up the great work..

Curt
Deanna34
on 7/28/08 5:06 am - Salem, OR
Chad, you maniac!!!  Awesome job!!!  --Deanna

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Linn D.
on 7/28/08 8:05 am - Missoula, MT
Sounds like you had a FANTASTIC day and a fabulous race!  What a wonderful thing.

Congrats on a PR in the bike on the long distance, ans I'm glad you made it through all the hills.

Thanks for writing your reports, I read and enjoy them all.

Linn
Rob S.
on 7/28/08 10:09 am - DE
Keep up the good work.  I enjoy reading your exploits.
Rob
JennyA
on 7/30/08 2:41 am - Eagan, MN
Congrats and thanks for sharing a great race report.  You looked great all the way through.

Take care.

J
on 7/31/08 10:28 am

I've said it before and I'll say it again. . . . you are amazing!  Achieving a personal best on those hills when you come from the flat lands is certainly proof of how hard you've been training.  Surely the Ironman Gods will smile down upon you.

Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active