Execise Equipment Rentals

stitchwitchstar
on 7/27/08 7:11 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Does anyone know of a company in the Pittsburgh area that will rent treadmills?  I wanted to try to rent on for my recovery period so that I could get in some exercise while having the security of being in my apartment should I get tired.  I only want to rent one, I'd rather not buy, because after recovery is over I plan to get out and pound the pavement.  I'd like to get the treadmill before my surgery date so that I could get used to it and figure out how the thing works.

Any help that could be provided would be grealty appreciated.
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/08 10:44 pm - Cleveland Heights, OH
I don't know any place that rents them, but perhaps you can buy a used one or find one on Craig's List.  You may also want to do a post on Craig's List that you're looking for a treadmill - I bet there's one somewhere in Pittsburgh, currently being used as a laundry rack, that would rather be used for it's intended purpose!!  Second thought is whether there are any local resale shops that specialize in fitness equipment in Pittsburgh?  We have some resale stores here like that - this they are called "Play It Again Sports," but they may be a NE Ohio chain... 

Good luck finding something to get you moving -

Kellie
Most Active