Saturday workouts

Rob S.
on 7/26/08 8:04 am - DE
Hit the gym for a fast hour-long spinning class.   Did a bunch of work on the lats and chest machines.  Did 15-minutes running in place in front of the pool slide.  Then hit the lap pool and swam 36-laps, and finished with some downtime in the sauna and whirlpool.  I love my gym!
Rob
Kevin A.
on 7/26/08 10:27 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Sounds like a great gym!!

10 mile run!! It was harder than I thought it would be. I need to cut back day before long runs!! But still faster than I ever gone!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Elisa K.
on 7/26/08 9:55 pm - Lumberton, NJ
I ran 4.5 miles.  It was nice and cool in the morning - what a pleasure!!
Linn D.
on 7/26/08 10:40 pm - Missoula, MT
Today was the last day hubby is home for a while so we went and took inner tubes down the river.  Not really much of a workout except through the wavier parts, but tons of fun!

Linn
sandra_92083
on 7/27/08 9:29 am - Hiram, GA
I haven't exercised on a regular basis for awhile, but I'm tired of stopping/starting stopping/starting something, so I picked something that I know I can commit to. I pulled my treadmill out from the basement (carrying it up the 12 front steps by myself was a work out in itself!) And I did 45 minutes on Saturday at about 3 mph.
puddin2day
on 7/28/08 1:41 am - Los Angeles, CA
Ran 10 miles.  Hydration belt (w/ 2 bottles) just did not help a whole lot.  I might have to purchase a hydration pack.

Without struggle, there is no progress.

Most Active