Tuesday Exercise

Elisa K.
on 7/22/08 10:24 am - Lumberton, NJ

I ran 3 miles - I wanted to do 3.5, but I pooped out - it's hot here in Jersey - LOL!!

So, what are you doing today???

Rob S.
on 7/22/08 11:13 am - DE
Ran 6.2 miles this evening.  It is amazing that during my last couple of runs I always get stopped by people asking for directions.  Do I look like I'm carrying a GPS on me?  I feel bad not stopping, but I hate to break up a nice jog.   It's hot and humid here in Delaware.
Rob
Drifter
on 7/22/08 11:32 am - IA

I'm pre-op....my consultation appointment is 30 July.  My goal, starting tonight when I get off work @ 11pm is to walk my 3 little dogs 2 miles.  I've measured the route with my car.  Today is my friday, so I have no excuses.  Then I'll put in here what I did the previous night.

Height: 5' 3'' HW: 300+  SW: 266  CW: 155  GW: As Healthy As I Can Be 
Proud to be
"in the categoy with EXTREME DSers who could post the same day as surgery".

Cassie W.
on 7/22/08 11:53 am

Tonight was a quick 3 miles. 

With the heat and humidity that we've been experiencing lately, I'm actually looking forward to those 3-degree January days when the ice crystals build on my eyelashes.

Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Linn D.
on 7/22/08 1:28 pm - Missoula, MT
I started my day with a spin class.  I think that was the easiest thing I did all day!

Hubby and I unloaded 300 Hardi Plank siding boards when I got home from the gym, then proceeded to tear down a wall, move the window placement, rebuild the wall, and put the window back in.  We just finished.  Tomorrow is the bathroom window, but we are hoping the exterior wall doesn't need replacing like the one we did today...

Linn
Kate U.
on 7/23/08 5:16 am - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I worked out with my trainer. We did alot of balance work and lower body stuff since my arms feel like George Foreman beat on them for a few hours (Saturday was upper body blah)

Loving this trainer thing!!!
Kate

puddin2day
on 7/23/08 5:40 am - Los Angeles, CA
I rode my bike for 15.65 miles from Santa Monica to Mar Vista (Venice) then back from Mar Vista  to Will Rogers State Park and back to Santa Monica.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Kevin A.
on 7/23/08 8:31 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
1 hour body pump class!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active