Monday exercise ...

Deanna34
on 7/21/08 5:21 am - Salem, OR
Okay, everyone!  The weekend is over so let's get with the program and EXERCISE!!!  Haha!  I already went to a kick-boxing class.  This evening I'm going back to do my upper body strength training and then run on the treadmill.  What are you doing today???  --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

puddin2day
on 7/21/08 5:34 am - Los Angeles, CA
I did a 1.92 mile this morning.  After work, I am going to a women's indoor rock climbing class.  Being that I did not do my long run this weekend (because I was having too much fun), I will probably run another 4.02 miles after I get home.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Kevin A.
on 7/21/08 5:47 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
4 miles in 48:08!! I tried running a 4-1 today!! I made it but it was hard..

Have a great day!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Seht
on 7/21/08 7:41 am
Started a modified version of a couch to 5k, except this one takes you to 10k
So I ran 1 1/4 miles and walked 1 3/4 miles.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

michelle O.
on 7/21/08 9:54 am - Tampa, FL
Just getting back into working out again...after lif'e's ups and downs. Anyways boy what a great way to boost your self esteem...I had forgotten how much better working out makes you feel.
 Did 25 mins cardio on the elliptical
also worked upper body and abs on the weights

Take Care,
 Michelle
Rob S.
on 7/21/08 9:55 am - DE
Wow, today was tough.
I woke up and decided to do a 3-mile run.  The temperatures were already in the high 80s.  I actually finished in just over 27 minutes.  Finished real strong and wet.
I followed up this evening with a 75-minute spin class.  High intensity and intervals.  I'm beat and ready for bed.
Rob
Serenity08
on 7/21/08 11:14 am - NH
I had a trainer set me up with a weight routine to do 2 times a week.  So I did weights for 45 minutes today.

Serenity

Linn D.
on 7/21/08 11:28 am - Missoula, MT
After spending the weekend volunteering on my feet in the sun at a Montana state park (helping hubby with gold panning), I didn't really want to do my run today.

I knew it wasn't going to feel really good being much later in the day than I'm used to as well as having been in the heat all weekend, but I managed to get through my 3 miles in just under 26 minutes.

Linn
Scott William
on 7/21/08 2:26 pm
I did a mile warm up followed by 14 1/4 mile repeats and a 1/2 mile cool down.  5.5 miles total.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Most Active