Big Medicine

LaurenR
on 7/16/08 2:25 am - Kemptville On, Canada
Hey everyone, I just got a message from Rachel, who was featured in one of the episodes of Big Medicine last season, and she said that there will be a repeat of an episode on Discovery Health Channel tonight at 10...apparently TLC is basing a large part of their decision of whether to keep it on the air of not by the amount of viewers they get to this tonight, so please, if you have the channel, watch it, or dvr it.  I know there are a lot of people that wouldn't have heard about wls without this program, so we can't let it go off the air.  Thanks everyone!

Surgery Aug 2008   Start weight 309lbs  June 2012  Present weight 125lbs

2009 update pic shown here.

marsheeeee
on 7/16/08 11:55 pm - Jackson, MS
Watched it last night.  Didn't pay a lot of attention to names (except for Alan), so which one was Rachel?

Thanks.

Marcia
LaurenR
on 7/17/08 12:29 am - Kemptville On, Canada
Hi There
What channel did you watch it on ? because I checked last night and couldn't find it,there was another show on TLC channel last night???

marsheeeee
on 7/17/08 1:13 am - Jackson, MS

I am pretty sure it was Discovery Health.  I was surfing and found it, right after Project Runway, but on a different channel, and at 9 p.m. central time.  Did Rachel have plastic surgery?  Or was she being evaluated for a gastric bypass?

Marcia

LaurenR
on 7/17/08 1:37 am - Kemptville On, Canada
Hi Marcia
Hummm... not sure what happened there I'm from ottawa Ontario so I'm not sure the diffreance in our time but I did go back an hour and still didn't see it listed?? That is so strange that you saw it. Is discovery health and TLC different channels or are they the same?
I will Ask Rachel about it she is from Ottawa as well, and get back to you on that maybe she can shed some light on the channel and time. I just copied the post one of our girls posted  so I don't know what went wrong there lol.
Take care

marsheeeee
on 7/17/08 2:07 am - Jackson, MS
No, TLC and Discovery Health are two different channels here.  Don't know what happened either, but if you're in Ottawa you're in the Eastern Time zone, so it should have come on at 10 for you.  Maybe your cable company messed with the schedule.

One of life's mysteries.

Marcia
arkman54
on 7/19/08 3:08 pm - Fort Smith, AR
I have been really missing Big Medicine, because I haven't been able to find it on TLC for quite a while, but, saw it on Discovery Health last week.  If I am not mistaken, I think it is going to be on DH on Wed. at 9 (central?).  The episode I saw was the guy that started out around 1000 lbs. was having plastic surgery.  Michael
Most Active