Wednesday Workout

Linn D.
on 7/15/08 11:50 pm - Missoula, MT
Since I'm already done with mine and won't be on the computer the rest of the day, I thought I'd start this morning.

My run was 4 hard miles this morning.  Didn't feel very good at all!

Oh well, better luck tomorrow.

Linn
Kevin A.
on 7/16/08 1:03 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
I'll post too since I'm already done!! 4 mile run today!!
Mile 1 13:07
Mile 2 11:21
Mile 3 10:18
Mile 4 10:44
Total 45:30

My fast 4 miles ever!! I was trying out my new heart rate watch!! I started thinking.. I have 1 watch to tell me when to run and when to walk.. Another watch to tell me to run faster or slower and a I-pod to keep my mind off running... I alway thought running is like being free to just run...
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Dan_P.
on 7/16/08 1:40 am - Baltimore, MD
4 mile run for me as well. Didn't time it, but got er done.
Deanna34
on 7/16/08 2:30 am - Salem, OR
Whoa!  Kevin, you are looking GOOD!  I like the new haircut!  --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Kevin A.
on 7/16/08 8:51 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Thank you!! Seems like everyone like the new hair cut!! I was worry that people would have to look at my face..
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Deanna34
on 7/16/08 1:29 pm - Salem, OR
Kevin, what in the world could be wrong with looking at your face?  You are a handsome man, admit it!!!

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

puddin2day
on 7/16/08 1:48 am - Los Angeles, CA
No running day for me.  Maybe after dinner, I will go bike riding.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

wbfine
on 7/16/08 5:16 am - Franklin, MA
Rest day for me today.......running the L Street Running Club's 21st Annual Jim Kane Sugar Bowl 5 Miler tomorrow evening in Boston, so I'm just going to start hydrating NOW (it's supposed to be in the upper 80's and HUMID tomorrow!).

Going to confine my "training" to playing with my 4 year old son......

Elisa K.
on 7/16/08 8:11 am - Lumberton, NJ
It's a rest day for me as well.  My thighs and calfs are super tight from my ballet class and running.  I may just do some stretching tonight to loosen everything up.
Cassie W.
on 7/16/08 10:06 am
Today was a bike day - 12  miles to work; 12 miles back home.  Either my new bike shorts have better padding or my butt is just going numb.  But, the seat wasn't as uncomfortable today.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active