Missoula Half Marathon Report

kypdurran
on 7/14/08 11:48 pm - Baton Rouge, LA

Grats Linn.  That's a great time and with unplanned stoppages no less.   Good job!

Chad

Seht
on 7/15/08 2:03 am

Congrats Linn!

It sounds like you had an exceptional day.  You fought the bathroom monster and still turned in a personal best.  That's great.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

puddin2day
on 7/16/08 5:40 am - Los Angeles, CA
Congratulations Linn,

You did an excellent job (with the bathroom breaks).  You should be proud of yourself.

Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

wjoegreen
on 7/16/08 11:30 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
Sorry I am so late on seeing your post but am glad you put a report out here.  Great job!! It almost borught a tear to my eye with the frustration you must of been experiencinf with the need to keep stopping and then having to wait and still never caving into trying for a personal best.  What a great accomplishment.  You rock dudette!!
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Linn D.
on 7/17/08 11:54 am - Missoula, MT
Thanks a lot, Joe.  There aren't many people I can talk to about these things who would understand, so I truly appreciate your comments.  I have been working soooo hard on improving my speed, so I am glad it's starting to pay off - even though I ended up having to stop. 

Again, Thanks.
wjoegreen
on 7/17/08 11:08 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
Seems you have done some serious good, sounds like your timing with the bathroom accessability messed you up and whatever your body was doing on that particular day.  Keep cranking, I'm sure the next run I will hear a sonic boom here in VA and know that was you breaking your PR in Missoul.....

I am working on my time too and its makes it harder psychologically to get out there, but it is rewarding to think about after its over,.....pant pant pant.... 
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Most Active