Friday's Workout!

Scott William
on 7/11/08 12:21 am
I just got back from my short workout.  The plan was 7 mile repeats at 8:30.  I did one and a half before gastric discomfort did me in. A note to self: HEY MORON!  NO DAIRY THE DAY BEFORE YOU RUN!!! I was thinking of going back out but today aint the day.  Now I should be able to finish off my rock wall that I have been working on for 18 months.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Seht
on 7/11/08 1:14 am
Bike ride to work and back, 8 miles. Upper body work out on the nautilus gear Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Kevin A.
on 7/11/08 2:42 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
45 minute spin class & weights~shoulder and arms!!

Looks like I'm going to Magic Mountain this weekend!! The last time 3 months out of WLS I still did'nt fit on 1 ride!!!

Have a great weekend!!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Linn D.
on 7/11/08 3:46 am - Missoula, MT
Hey Kevin, hope you have a blast! Linn
Kirsten :-)
on 7/11/08 9:28 am - Agoura Hills, CA

Ummmm.....time to change your picture and show the board what you REALLY look like! 

Linn D.
on 7/11/08 3:44 am - Missoula, MT
I did a Tai Chi Chih class and ran 4 miles today.  I've been able to do all my short distance miles at 6.9 this week!  Linn
Soft And Lovely
on 7/11/08 5:59 am - IL
Dog and I did 3.5 miles run/walk!  That 5K is MINE baby!!  We both deserve a pat on the head.

HW/SW/CW/GW*
7850.8/7119.5/5630.9/3790.4**
*I'm not a big fan of scales.  The real numbers are on my profile.
**Weight on the sun (sure the numbers are high but look how fast you lose!)

donnainhouston
on 7/11/08 10:30 am - League City, TX
In spite of the fact that I'm not very good at it, I love boxing.  I don't know all of the technical jargon but we threw a couple different punch sequences, drills, and kicks.  

Traveling Squats w/medicine ball
2 sets of 40

Traveling lunges w/medicine ball
2 sets of 40

Squat Thrusts
2 sets of 25

Step-up-an-Overs ?
(4 5 risers with a step across the top and you jump back and forth)
2 sets of 30

Elapsed time 55 minutes
Total Calories:  730

The squat thrusts and step cross-overs got my hear-rate up to over 170; I don't see that unless I'm climbing up hills in Austin!

A good workout and I'm feeling more decompressed.

"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." Lance Armstrong

Most Active