It's getting "for realz" now!

Sherry_Berry
on 7/10/08 11:03 pm - Dacula, GA
I have my bib number for Ironman Lake Placid... 2055 Yesterday was my last long ride-only 50 miles...1 mile brick... Today I hand my bike into bike transport! Tomorrow I get my bad-azz race hairdoo. it's gonna be obnoxious! I had "the talk" about logistics w/ my coach yesterday. you can track me on www.ironmanlive.com on July 20th, NEXT Sunday. I take off on Monday, the 14th-flying into white plains, taking time in CT, then going up to LP. Will whiteface mountain I'm giving myself a whopping 8 hours on the bike...pray I can finish an hour earlier!
Elisa K.
on 7/10/08 11:21 pm - Lumberton, NJ

Wow Sherry - How Awesome!!  Tomorrow I am running in my first 5K race - I hope to be like you when I grow up .  Best of luck to you!!

Scott William
on 7/11/08 12:18 am
Go get em.  I have done 3 marathons including one Goofy and I must say that ain't ****  You've got balls!
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
kypdurran
on 7/11/08 12:42 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Cool Sherry!  I'll keep an eye on your progress next weekend on the live site.   A bunch of guys in my tri club are doing IMUSA this year too and the ones that have done it before said it's a great course.  Best of luck and have fun.

Chad

Seht
on 7/11/08 1:13 am
Wow congrats Sherry! You will do just awesome. Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/08 2:08 am - Island Heights, NJ
Go Sherry!

I've got 3 good friends all racing IMLP, next week.
They tried to get me to drive up with them and volunteer for the day.. . But, I know I'll just get all worked up if I'm out on the course all day and not actually participating!

I'll be sure to track you, as well now.
Best of Luck!

-A.J.

Linn D.
on 7/11/08 3:37 am - Missoula, MT
Sherry, Hope you have a great time!  Thanks for the info and I'll be tracking you as well. Take care between now and then! Linn
misstilly
on 7/11/08 6:00 am - Cosby, TN
Sherry good luck and have a great time in lake Placid.  It was one of my favorite spots when we lived in NY.  Can't wait for your report. Sue

215/210/117/120
HW/SW/CW/GOAL  I'M AT MY GOAL

Seht
on 7/12/08 9:27 am

I guess I need to learn to read.  I was so interested in seeing how you were doing I was getting mad when I couldn't get the live tracking.

For some reason I had it stuck in my head it was this weekend.

Oh well guess you figured out we are pulling for you!

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

MaryS
on 7/13/08 3:49 am - Long Island, NY

Sherry,

How exciting!  Best of luck.  I'm traveling to Boulder on the 20th, but hopefully I'll get a chance along the way to check in and see how your are doing.

Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Most Active